MKLLC Law is a class action only law firm representing workers, employees & professionals across America, all on a contingency fee basis.
MKLLC Law partners with leading class action/complex litigation law firms, leveraging the latest in data and research technology, to successfully investigate, develop, and litigate employment-related class actions, all on a contingency fee basis.
MKLLC Law attorneys & analysts actively monitor the job market, the retirement plan industry, financial markets, wage & benefits data, regulations, new case law, and events across the US that may affect employees including:
- Excessive fees or losses in 401(k) or ESOP retirement plans
- Failure to pay overtime or other wages
- H-1B Discrimination against U.S. employees
- No recruiting/poaching/wage-fixing agreements among competitors
- Discrimination in layoffs with a focus based on age & gender
- Mass layoffs
When a major negative employment event takes place such as any of the above, MKLLC Law leverages the latest data and research technology to immediately investigate and, with our co-counsel, file class action claims on behalf of the affected employees on a contingency fee basis only – no upfront payment by employee clients and our fees are paid only if we recover money for the employee & the class.