What is the class action claim?
Argent Trust Company, the Bank Trustee with legal fiduciary responsibility for establishing the Rancho Mesquite Casino, Inc. ESOP in 2015, allowed the ESOP (employees) to purchase all the shares of Rancho Mesquite Casino, Inc. stock from the seller (original owners) for allegedly more than fair market value. As a result, employee shareholders are allegedly only able to sell their shares at a subsequent loss or for far less than had the ESOP shares been purchased at fair market value.
Who can join this class action?
Any current or former Rancho Mesquite Casino, Inc. or Eureka Casino employee who earned & are vested in shares of Rancho Mesquite Casino, Inc. ESOP.
Is there any cost to me?
No. All plaintiff firms are litigating this case on a contingency fee basis.
How can I help &/or participate?
1. We are interested in reviewing documents you can download from the Rancho Mesquite Casino, Inc. ESOP website:
- Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Annual Letters stating ESOP shares value
- Statements – Please feel free to blackout any personal data
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 212-389-6112.
- Refer other current or former Rancho Mesquite Casino, Inc. employees by sharing this page and or posting on social media (FB, LinkedIn).
- Join the case as a plaintiff Class Representative.
Please feel free to email email@example.com or call 212-389-6111 with any additional questions.