What is the class action claim?
The Bank Trustee that set up the SCC and Integrated IT Holding Corp. ESOP and Trust, allowed the ESOP (employees) to purchase all the shares of SCC and Integrated IT Holding Corp. stock in 2008 from the seller (original owners) for allegedly more than fair market value. As a result, employee shareholders are allegedly unable to sell their shares or only able to sell their shares at a subsequent loss or for far less than had the ESOP shares been purchased at fair market value.
Who can join this class action?
Any current or former SCC and Integrated IT Holding Corp. employee who earned & are vested in shares of SCC and Integrated IT Holding Corp. ESOP.
Is there any cost to me?
No. All plaintiff firms are litigating this case on a contingency fee basis.
How can I help &/or participate?
1. We are interested in reviewing documents you can download from SCC and Integrated IT Holding Corp. ESOP website:
- Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Annual Letters stating ESOP shares value
- Statements – Please feel free to blackout any personal data
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 212-389-6112.
- Refer other current or former SCC and Integrated IT Holding Corp. employees by sharing this page and or posting on social media (FB, LinkedIn).
- Join the case as a plaintiff Class Representative.
Please feel free to email email@example.com or call 212-389-6111 with any additional questions.