What is the class action claim?
The Bank Trustee that set up the Span Construction & Engineering, Inc. ESOP, allowed the ESOP (employees) to purchase all the shares of Span Construction & Engineering, Inc. stock in 2018 from the seller (original owners) for allegedly more than fair market value. As a result, employee shareholders are allegedly unable to sell their shares or only able to sell their shares at a subsequent loss or for far less than had the ESOP shares been purchased at fair market value.
Who can join this class action?
Any current or former Span Construction & Engineering, Inc. employee who earned & are vested in shares of Span Construction & Engineering, Inc. ESOP.
Is there any cost to me?
No. All plaintiff firms are litigating this case on a contingency fee basis.
How can I help &/or participate?
1. We are interested in reviewing documents you can download from Span Construction & Engineering, Inc. ESOP website:
- Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Annual Letters stating ESOP shares value
- Statements – Please feel free to blackout any personal data
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 212-389-6112.
- Refer other current or former Span Construction & Engineering, Inc. employees by sharing this page and or posting on social media (FB, LinkedIn).
- Join the case as a plaintiff Class Representative.
Please feel free to email email@example.com or call 212-389-6111 with any additional questions.