What is the class action claim?
The allegations are that Defendants allowed the ESOP to terminate pre-maturely at under fair market value. As a result, participants in the ESOP (employees) allegedly received far less for their ESOP shares than they could have.
Who can join this class action?
Any current or former Freeman Decorating Co. employee who earned, were vested in shares of Freeman Decorating Co. ESOP and sold them at the termination in 2018.
Is there any cost to me?
No. All plaintiff firms are litigating this case on a contingency fee basis.
How can I help &/or participate?
1. We are interested in reviewing documents you can download from Freeman Decorating Co. ESOP website:
- Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Annual Letters stating ESOP shares value
- Statements – Please feel free to blackout any personal data
- Any ESOP termination related documents.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 212-389-6112.
- Refer other current or former Freeman Decorating Co. employees by sharing this page and or posting on social media (FB, LinkedIn).
- Join the case as a plaintiff Class Representative.
Please feel free to email email@example.com or call 212-389-6111 with any additional questions.