What is the class action claim?
The bank trustee with legal fiduciary responsibility for establishing the Mario Sinacola and Sons Excavating, Inc. ESOP in 2017, allowed the ESOP (employees) to purchase all the shares of Mario Sinacola and Sons Excavating, Inc. stock from the seller (original owners) for allegedly more than fair market value. As a result, employee shareholders are allegedly unable to sell their shares or only able to sell their shares at a subsequent loss or for far less than had the ESOP shares been purchased at fair market value.
Who can join this class action?
Any current or former Mario Sinacola and Sons Excavating, Inc. employee who earned & are vested in shares of the Mario Sinacola and Sons Excavating, Inc. ESOP.
Is there any cost to me?
No. All plaintiff firms are litigating this case on a contingency fee basis.
How can I help &/or participate?
1. We are interested in reviewing documents you can download from the Mario Sinacola and Sons Excavating, Inc. ESOP website:
- Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Annual Letters stating ESOP shares value
- Statements – Please feel free to blackout any personal data
Please email to email@example.com or fax to 212-389-6112.
- Refer other current or former Mario Sinacola and Sons Excavating, Inc. employees by sharing this page and or posting on social media (FB, LinkedIn).
- Join the case as a plaintiff Class Representative.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-389-6111 with any additional questions.