What is the class action claim?
Horizon Bank, the Bank Trustee with legal fiduciary responsibility for establishing the Max Auto Supply Company ESOP in 2018, allowed the ESOP (employees) to purchase all the shares of Max Auto Supply Company stock from the seller (original owners) for allegedly more than fair market value. As a result, employee shareholders are allegedly only able to sell their shares at a subsequent loss or for far less than had the ESOP shares been purchased at fair market value.
Who can join this class action?
Any current or former Max Auto Supply Company employee who earned & are vested in shares of the Max Auto Supply Company ESOP.
Is there any cost to me?
No. All plaintiff firms are litigating this case on a contingency fee basis.
How can I help &/or participate?
1. We are interested in reviewing documents you can download from the Max Auto Supply Company ESOP website:
- Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Annual Letters stating ESOP shares value
- Statements – Please feel free to blackout any personal data
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 646-546-5755.
- Refer other current or former Max Auto Supply Company employees by sharing this page and or posting on social media (FB, LinkedIn).
- Join the case as a plaintiff Class Representative.
Please feel free to email email@example.com or call 646-546-5664 with any additional questions.