What is the class action claim?
Great Banc Trust Company, the Bank Trustee with legal fiduciary responsibility for establishing the EYP ESOP in 2016, allowed the ESOP (EYP employees) to purchase all the shares of EYP stock from the seller (Long Point Capital) for allegedly more than fair market value. As a result, employee shareholders are allegedly only able to sell their shares at a subsequent loss or for far less than had the ESOP shares been purchased at fair market value.
Who can join this class action?
Any current or former EYP employee who earned & are vested in shares of the EYP ESOP.
Is there any cost to me?
No. All plaintiff attorneys are litigating this case on a contingency fee basis.
How can I help and/or participate?
- We are interested in reviewing documents you can download from the Great Banc Trust Company ESOP website:
- Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Annual Letters stating ESOP shares value
- Statements – Please feel free to blackout any personal data
Please email these to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 646-546-5755.
- Refer other affected Great Banc Trust Company employees by sharing this page and or posting on social media (FB, LinkedIn).
- Join the case as a plaintiff Class Representative.
Please feel free to email email@example.com or call 646-546-5664 with any additional questions.