What is the class action claim?
Wilmington Trust, N.A., the Bank Trustee with legal fiduciary responsibility for establishing the Henny Penny Corporation ESOP in 2014, allowed the ESOP (employees) to purchase all the shares of Henny Penny Corporation stock from the seller (original owners) for allegedly more than fair market value. As a result, employee shareholders are allegedly only able to sell their shares at a subsequent loss or for far less than had the ESOP shares been purchased at fair market value.
Who can join this class action?
Any current or former Henny Penny Corporation employee who earned & are vested in shares of Henny Penny Corporation ESOP.
Is there any cost to me?
No. All plaintiff firms are litigating this case on a contingency fee basis.
How can I help &/or participate?
1. We are interested in reviewing documents you can download from the Henny Penny Corporation ESOP website:
- Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Annual Letters stating ESOP shares value
- Statements – Please feel free to blackout any personal data
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 212-389-6112.
- Refer other current or former Henny Penny Corporation employees by sharing this page and or posting on social media (FB, LinkedIn).
- Join the case as a plaintiff Class Representative.
Please feel free to email email@example.com or call 212-389-6111 with any additional questions.