What is the class action claim?
Bettcher Industries allegedly short-changed certain employee participants in the Bettcher ESOP when it cashed out certain employee shareholders in 2017 at a lower than market value price, then re-sold the stock to a third-party investor, MPE Partners, at a higher valuation price.
Who can join this class action?
Any former Bettcher Industries, Inc. employee who earned and were vested in shares of the Bettcher Industries, Inc. ESOP and received a cash distribution in 2017 or later.
Is there any cost to me?
No. All plaintiff firms are litigating this case on a contingency fee basis.
How can I help &/or participate?
1. We are interested in reviewing certain documents involving the Bettcher Industries, Inc. ESOP:
- Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Annual Letters stating ESOP shares value
- Statements – Please feel free to blackout any personal data
Please email to email@example.com or fax to 646-546-5755.
- Refer other current or former Bettcher Industries, Inc. employees by sharing this page and or posting on social media (FB, LinkedIn).
- Join the case as a plaintiff Class Representative.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-546-5664 with any additional questions.