What is the class action claim?
The bank trustee with legal fiduciary responsibility for establishing the Flat Rock Metal And Bar Processing ESOP in 2020, allowed the ESOP (employees) to purchase all the shares of Flat Rock Metal And Bar Processing stock from the seller (original owners) for allegedly more than fair market value. As a result, employee shareholders are allegedly unable to sell their shares or only able to sell their shares at a subsequent loss or for far less than had the ESOP shares been purchased at fair market value.
Who can join this class action?
Any current or former Flat Rock Metal And Bar Processing employee who earned and were vested in shares of the Flat Rock Metal And Bar Processing ESOP.
Is there any cost to me?
No. All plaintiff firms are litigating this case on a contingency fee basis.
How can I help &/or participate?
1. We are interested in reviewing certain documents involving the Flat Rock Metal And Bar Processing ESOP:
- Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Annual Letters stating ESOP shares value
- Statements – Please feel free to blackout any personal data
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 212-389-6112.
- Refer other current or former Flat Rock Metal And Bar Processing employees by sharing this page and or posting on social media (FB, LinkedIn).
- Join the case as a plaintiff Class Representative.
Please feel free to email email@example.com or call 212-389-6111 with any additional questions.