What is the class action claim?
HB Global allegedly short-changed H.B. McClure Company employee ESOP participants in October 2017 when it converted the H.B. McClure Employee Stock Option Plan into the HB Global Employee Stock Option Plan in a corporate transaction under valuing the shares owned by H.B. McClure employee ESOP participants.
Who can join this class action?
Any current or former H.B. McClure Company and/or HB Global, LLC employee who earned and were vested in shares of the H.B. McClure/HB Global ESOP.
Is there any cost to me?
No. All plaintiff firms are litigating this case on a contingency fee basis.
How can I help &/or participate?
1. We are interested in reviewing certain documents involving the HB Global ESOP:
- Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Annual Letters stating ESOP shares value
- Statements – Please feel free to blackout any personal data
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 646-546-5755.
- Refer other current or former H.B. McClure/HB Global employees by sharing this page and or posting on social media (FB, LinkedIn).
- Join the case as a plaintiff Class Representative.
Please feel free to email email@example.com or call 646-546-5664 with any additional questions.