What is the class action claim?
Greatbanc Trust Company, the Bank Trustee with legal fiduciary responsibility for the Herff Jones, Inc. ESOP, allowed the ESOP (the employees) to sell all the shares of the Herff Jones, Inc. ESOP to certain Private Equity Companies in 2014 for allegedly less than fair market value. As a result, Herff Jones, Inc. employee shareholders allegedly received far less than they were entitled to for their Herff Jones ESOP shares.
Who can join this class action?
Any current or former Herff Jones, Inc. Varsity Brands, Inc. employee who earned shares in the Herff Jones, Inc. ESOP.
Is there any cost to me?
No. All plaintiff firms are litigating this case on a contingency fee basis.
How can I help &/or participate?
1. We are interested in reviewing certain documents involving the Herff Jones, Inc. ESOP:
- Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Annual Letters stating ESOP shares value
- Statements – Please feel free to blackout any personal data
Please email to email@example.com or fax to 646-546-5755.
- Refer other current or former Herff Jones, Inc. employees by sharing this page and or posting on social media (FB, LinkedIn).
- Join the case as a plaintiff Class Representative.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-546-5664 with any additional questions.