What is the class action claim?
Publix Supermarkets, Inc. ESOP is not being operated consistent with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) leaving current & former employees unable to sell shares or receiving less value for their shares.
Who can join this class action?
Any current or former Publix Super Markets, Inc. employee who earned & are vested in shares of the Publix Super Markets, Inc. ESOP.
Is there any cost to me?
No. All plaintiff law firms are litigating this case on a contingency fee basis.
How can I help &/or participate?
1. We are interested in reviewing documents you can download from the Publix Super Markets, Inc. ESOP website:
- Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Annual Letters stating ESOP shares value
- Statements – Please feel free to blackout any personal data
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 646-546-5755.
- Refer other current or former Publix Super Markets, Inc. employees by sharing this page and or posting on social media (FB, LinkedIn).
- Join the case as a plaintiff Class Representative.
Please feel free to email email@example.com or call 646-546-5664 with any additional questions.