What is the class action claim?
West Monroe Partners and Argent Trust allegedly short-changed employee participants in the West Monroe ESOP to the tune of at least $50 million when it bought up their stock in 2021, then re-sold the stock at nearly five times the price to third-party investor, MSD Partners, L.P.
Who can join this class action?
Any former West Monroe Partners, Inc. employee who earned and were vested in shares of the West Monroe Partners, Inc. ESOP and received a cash distribution in 2021 in the amount of $515.18 per share.
Is there any cost to me?
No. All plaintiff firms are litigating this case on a contingency fee basis.
How can I help &/or participate?
1. We are interested in reviewing certain documents involving the West Monroe Partners, Inc. ESOP:
- Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Annual Letters stating ESOP shares value
- Statements – Please feel free to blackout any personal data
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 646-546-5755.
- Refer other current or former West Monroe Partners, Inc. employees by sharing this page and or posting on social media (FB, LinkedIn).
- Join the case as a plaintiff Class Representative.
Please feel free to email email@example.com or call 646-546-5664 with any additional questions.