What is the class action claim?
Wood-Mode, Inc. may have violated the https://www.dol.gov/general/topic/termination/plantclosings WARN Act &/or state wage laws by allegedly failing to provide all employees at least 60 days advance notice &/or failing to pay full wages including vacation time.
Who can join this class action?
Any Wood-Mode, Inc. employees who were affected by the recent layoffs.
Is there any cost to me?
No. All plaintiff attorneys are litigating this case on a contingency fee basis.
How can I help and/or participate?
- Provide information & documents to help the class action:
- Complete WARN Act Questionnaire
- Any emails/documents you may have received about layoffs
Please email these to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 646-546-5755.
- Refer other affected Wood-Mode, Inc. employees by sharing this page and or posting on social media (FB, LinkedIn).
- Join the case as a plaintiff Class Representative.
Please feel free to email email@example.com or call 646-546-5664 with any additional questions.