What is the class action claim?
Wilmington Trust Company, the legal fiduciary with responsibility for establishing the BSC Ventures Holdings, Inc. ESOP in 2015, allowed the ESOP (employees) to purchase all the shares of BSC Ventures Holdings, Inc. stock from the seller (original owners) for allegedly more than fair market value. As a result, employee shareholders are allegedly only able to sell their shares at a subsequent loss or for far less than had the ESOP shares been purchased at fair market value.
Who can join this class action?
Any current or former BSC Ventures Holdings, Inc. employee who earned & is vested in shares of the BSC Ventures Holdings, Inc. ESOP.
Is there any cost to me?
No. All plaintiff attorneys are litigating this case on a contingency fee basis.
How can I help and/or participate?
- We are interested in reviewing documents you can download from the Wilmington Trust Company ESOP website:
- Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Annual Letters stating ESOP shares value
- Statements – Please feel free to blackout any personal data
Please email these to email@example.com or fax to 646-546-5755.
- Refer other affected Wilmington Trust Company employees by sharing this page and or posting on social media (FB, LinkedIn).
- Join the case as a plaintiff Class Representative.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-546-5664 with any additional questions.