What is the class action claim?
Pfizer, Inc./Pharmacia & Upjohn are allegedly paying a lower monthly benefit to retirees then that to which they are entitled under law due to defendants’ use of outdated actuarial data in violation of ERISA.
Who can join this class action?
Any former employees of Pfizer, Inc./Pharmacia & Upjohn who retired and began collecting benefits within the last six (6) years and who previously worked for Pharmacia & Upjohn prior to their acquisition by Pfizer.
Is there any cost to me?
No. All plaintiff attorneys are litigating this case on a contingency fee basis.
What if I signed a severance agreement with a release of claims?
Severance agreements generally cannot prevent you from being part of a class action or a being a class representative in this type of case. Please contact us if you have more questions on your specific severance agreement.
How can I help &/or participate?
1. We are interested in reviewing documents:
- Any Pfizer, Inc./Pharmacia & Upjohn retirement/pension plan documents
- Actuarial Tables Used.
- Statements – Please feel free to redact any personal data
Please email to email@example.com or fax to 646-546-5755.
- Refer other retirees from Pfizer, Inc./Pharmacia & Upjohn by sharing this page and or posting on social media (FB, LinkedIn).
- Join the case as a plaintiff Class Representative.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-546-5664 with any additional questions.