What is the class action claim?
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation/Arizona Public Service Company is allegedly paying a lower monthly benefit to retirees then that to which they are entitled under law due to defendants’ use of outdated actuarial data in violation of ERISA.
Who can join this class action?
Any former employees of Pinnacle West Capital Corporation/Arizona Public Service Company who retired and selected a joint and survivor annuity within the last six (6) years.
Is there any cost to me?
No. All plaintiff attorneys are litigating this case on a contingency fee basis.
What if I signed a severance agreement with a release of claims?
Severance agreements generally cannot prevent you from being part of a class action or a being a class representative in this type of case. Please contact us if you have more questions on your specific severance agreement.
How can I help &/or participate?
1. We are interested in reviewing documents:
- Any Pinnacle West Capital Corporation/Arizona Public Service Company retirement/pension plan documents
- Actuarial Tables Used.
- Statements – Please feel free to redact any personal data
Please email to email@example.com or fax to 646-546-5755.
- Refer other retirees from Pinnacle West Capital Corporation/Arizona Public Service Company by sharing this page and or posting on social media (FB, LinkedIn).
- Join the case as a plaintiff Class Representative.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-546-5664 with any additional questions.